A native of Mobile, Aaron joined the firm in 2018 after practicing for five years in New Orleans, Louisiana. Aaron is located in the firm’s Daphne office and his practice is primarily devoted to litigation, with an emphasis in the areas of complex commercial disputes and personal injury litigation. In addition to his trial practice, Aaron has extensive appellate experience, having handled several matters before Louisiana’s Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Aaron earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2013. While attending Loyola Aaron served as the Managing Editor and Articles Editor of the Loyola Maritime Law Journal and also competed in a national trial advocacy competition sponsored by the American Association for Justice. Aaron was the 2011 recipient of the “Best Prosecutor Award” from the Loyola Trial Advocacy Program and the 2012 recipient of the “Best Comment Award” from the Loyola Maritime Journal.
Aaron earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Alabama as a double major in English and Philosophy in 2010.
- Louisiana, 2013
- Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law- 2013
- University of Southern Alabama- 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Louisiana Association for Justice
Articles, Publications, Presentations
- Muddy Waters: The End of Proximate Causation in FELA and Jones Act Claims, 10 Loy. Mar. L.J. 399 (2012)