Laura M. Coker, a Mobile native, graduated from the University of Alabama with honors and received her law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2010. Ms. Coker resides in Daphne and practices in the firm’s Daphne office.
Ms. Coker maintains a general practice of law and has experience in both civil litigation and complex transactional matters. She also assists the firm in its representation of local municipalities and governmental authorities.
Ms. Coker is honored to have been selected and serve as the president of the Mobile Bar Association Women Lawyers and as Vice President of the Baldwin County Bar Association.
- Alabama State Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. - 2010
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- B.A. cum laude - 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mobile Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association Women Lawyers, Member, Previous Vice President, President (2019)
- Baldwin County Bar Association, Vice President
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Leadership Tuscaloosa, Class, 2012