Mr. Moore joined the firm in 1996. He lives with his wife (India) and four children in Fairhope, Alabama and practices in both the firm’s Eastern Shore office and South Baldwin County office. Mr. Moore received his undergraduate in finance in 1990 and his Law Degree from the University of Alabama in 1993, where he was a student editor of the American Journal of Tax Policy.
Mr. Moore’s practice emphasizes the areas of taxation, estate planning, probate, commercial transactions and real estate and he speaks frequently to both civil and professional organizations regarding these topics.
Mr. Moore is a proud graduate of McGill-Toolen Catholic High School, in Mobile an active member of Christ The King Church in Daphne, and he participates in a number of civic organizations in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. He also serves on the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity and The Stray Love animal rescue foundation and he served eight years in the United States Navy.
- Alabama, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 1994
- United States Tax Court
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Juris Doctorate - 1993
- Law Journal: American Journal of Tax Policy, Student Editor
- Law Journal: McElroy's Alabama Evidence, 4th Edition, 1992
- University of South Alabama
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: Finance
- Auburn University, 1986-1987
- Aerospace Engineering
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama Bar Association Member
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Mobile Estate Planning Council
- Alabama State Bar, Lawyers Helping Lawyers Section
- Volunteer Lawyers of South Alabama